Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tae Kwon Do Forms - Self-Defense Guidelines

I am an absolute martial arts enthusiast. Or especially the Tae Kwon Do Poomse debate and form I, Tae Kwon practice.

Tae Kwon Do is aimed at training if you are not allowed to use it in the streets what: some people might think Tae Kwon practice is form?

Myth and truth

In fact, it is a myth. There is some style of Tae Kwon Do focuses on art in self-defense aspect. Because many think that Tae Kwon Do form is useless on the road due to the fact that the majority of what others are seeing the style of Tae Kwon Do focuses on mainly Olympic competition format.

Tae Kwon Do is an exercise form. Tae Kwon Most trainers do not want you to use it because they know it sucks and they do not say you want to know. Plain and simple. I think, to disagree. All genres that the "traditional" cut like most are using. You'll know if it's true. Contact the training, I'm not saying fighting, but a lot of contact first. You'll get hurt and scratches and a tiny black and blue. If your not, at least not an exercise in self-defense class not a class, an effective and real.

Self-Defense Guidelines

Tae Kwon Do or martial arts you on the road to use a different style can defend yourself. Follow these simple instructions:

1, it should only be defended. Martial law is not allowed to defend themselves artists. But we are people that have attacked us with their fists are not killed.

2, we are using some type of restraint. I broke 10 bones, even if that is what we are trained do not have to.

3, to preserve the same level as the offense has to be. If a man with a knife attack and I disarm him and he is now a risk I'm going to stop fighting. In other words, if I take him down and he's now time for the attack to hurt him because I am worried I can not continue unable to continue.

4, some gray areas regarding the law. It is best that once you have taken the man down and an immediate risk area you should leave as soon as possible is not. You break every bone in her body are put him in a comma before you do not stop retaliating.

5, that you have been taught to use self defense. Do not go overboard. If you do go overboard, you will go to jail. No matter if you know martial arts or not. Going to jail is worth it if you can not get yourself out of the situation is. If my life or family life is threatened I will respond with the same strength. This means that I will take a life. I have no choice and the law is to protect me in that situation.

6, you are probably around the same time as you have been doing karate or kung fu and see if you can give it at least should find a good fight. You can not, then beats it to the man fully Tae Kwon Do you think you should consider getting out of class.

In short

Day in the event of a life and death, a swift kick to the shenanigans at the end of the rescue of a better show off what you learned in Tae Kwon Do Form class will be.



No comments:

Post a Comment